Custom Coachwork by Dietrich
1934 Packard Twelve Individual Custom Convertible Sedan
Offered Without Reserve at The Auburn Auction
A well-known Dietrich Individual Custom with unquestioned provenance and history, Accolades include AACA Senior First and CCCA Premier First place, Award winner at The Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance and Concours d’Elegance of America at St. John’s, Documented and featured in J.M. Fenster’s Packard: The Pride, Used as the example for the Franklin Mint model, Resided in only two private collections for nearly 50 years, Ready for touring and exhibition at prestigious events everywhere
The Ex-Carroll Shelby selling at the Auburn Auction
1965 Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupe CSX 2469
• Previously owned and driven by Carroll Shelby
• Current owner purchased this car directly from Carroll Shelby
• Well-documented including a title in Shelby’s name
• Vintage race history includes wins at Laguna Seca and Goodwood
• Driven by Phil Hill, Derek Hill, Derek Bell, John Morton and Brian Redman
• McCluskey Daytona Coupe body commissioned by Carroll Shelby under his ownership
• An impressive piece of racing history
• Listed in the Shelby Registry
Find the Car You’re Looking For
Sell Your Car or Collection
Prepare for the Perfect Auction Day
YOUR VIP EXPERIENCE
Welcome to Worldwide where we care about you and your cars.
Whether you are ready to consign your car with confidence or you finally found the collector car you have been searching for, our team is willing and ready to make sure your experience is seamless from beginning to end.
It is extremely frustrating when other auction companies have a confusing process and make the entire experience feel robotic.
At Worldwide, every individual is a VIP guest and every moment you spend with us will be both accessible and exciting.
We look forward to seeing you at our next auction!
Meet Our Owner Auctioneers
Principal and Auctioneer
Principal and Chief Auctioneer