This is a matched pair of Peerless Style "O" brass lamps. Kerosene or oil fuel these lamps and with patent dates of 1897 and 1903, they could have helped light the way for a late 19th Century horse-drawn carriage or for an early 20th Century motorcar. They are set-up for single-post left or right mounting. Fitted with a 4.5" clear convex lens to the front and a red glass jewel to the rear, they also have handles for carrying by hand. Both lamps have discoloration from use and minor dings. 6" W x 7" D x 13" H, lot of 2.