See the transformation of Kruse Plaza, get exclusive access to the Worldwide Auctioneers Salon, experience rare and unique cars, and enjoy lunch and entertainment for all-ages.
Worldwide Auctioneers is proud to be an official tour stop for the Rolling in Roanoke: Dream Tour.
The Premier Stop on the Dream Driving Tour
• Free admission all-day from 8 AM – 5 PM
• See the transformation of Kruse Plaza and the Worldwide Auctioneers Salon
• Experience incredible classic, exotic, and your favorite movie cars in The Salon @ Worldwide Auctioneers.
• Free meal from the Head2Hock and Localvore food trucks to the first 50 people who arrive. Make this your lunch stop on the Dream Tour
• Enjoy free entertainment, games for all ages, music, and Bukal Sparkling Water tastings.
Get exclusive access to the Worldwide Auctioneers Salon
- See the “Classic Car Capital of the World” and the birthplace of the collector car auction industry in the United States.
- Get exclusive access to The Salon @ Worldwide Auctioneers. One-of-kind classic, muscle, pre-war, sports, and exotics for sale (and they look incredible). Click here to view the current Salon cars you can see in-person on the Dream Tour!
- Also, see the incredible and awesome cars consigned at our upcoming Labor Day Auction. Click here to preview some of the cars you will see during the Dream Tour!
Experience Famous Movie Cars and the International Monster Truck Hall of Fame
Take in Carl Casper’s car collection of iconic cars to be displayed in movies we all know and love. A one-of-a-kind assortment that features:
- The Batmobile from the 1989 Batman film
- “General Lee Car” from the Dukes of Hazzard
- A-Team Van
- Fonzie’s motorcycle on happy days
- And many more incredible vehicles!
Get your car’s photo taken!
Along with our stop, there will be a photo booth and professional photographer for you and your family to take a great picture with your car at no charge! We will also provide one of our amazing and picturesque cars to take pictures with as well.
Make this your lunch stop on the Dream Tour
- Lunch and snacks from Localvore and Head2Hoch food trucks
- Drinks, cash bar, and free Bukal flavored water tastings
- Games and fun for all ages!
- Unique entertainment and music
Do I have to pre-register to participate in the Dream Tour?
- Pre-registration is highly encouraged to help us plan this Rolling Into Roanoke replacement event. A limited amount of day-of registrations will be available only at Sweetwater Performance Pavilion between 8AM – 10AM on the day of the event.
What does the Rolling Into Roanoke Dream Tour cost?
- The Dream Tour is FREE thanks to our generous sponsors. Goodwill donations will be thankfully accepted and earmarked for our beneficiaries.
Where do pre-registered participants check in?
- You may check in and begin your Dream Tour at any of the Tour Stops (locations to come). You will be checked off a list and will receive your Tour Packet with Stamp Card, Tour Map and Window Card. Your Goody Bag will be available only at Sweetwater Performance Pavilion between 8am – 10AM or at the “Smokey and the Bandit” Movie Finale beginning at 5PM. Be sure to have your Stamp Card validated at each Tour Stop to be eligible for the door prize drawings.
When does pre-registration close?
- Pre-registration closes July 23. Pre-registration is highly encouraged.
Can I register the day-of on July 25?
- We highly encourage you to pre-register by July 23, but a limited number of day-of registrations will be available only at Sweetwater Performance Pavilion.
Can I register at any of the Tour Stops?
- No, a limited number of day-of registrations are available only at Sweetwater Performance Pavilion between 8AM – 10AM, though we highly encourage you to pre-register by July 23.
Can I participate if I don’t register?
- Registration is required to participate in all of the Dream Tour activities/perks. If you choose to join the Dream Tour without registration, you can pick up a Tour Map at any Tour Stop—though map availability will be very limited. You will NOT receive a Stamp Card (that would enter you for door prize drawings), you will NOT receive a Goody Bag, and you will NOT be eligible to attend the Drive-In Movie Finale.