• A delightful Brass Era example with known ownership history dating back to its first owner in Los Gatos, California
• Beautifully restored in red and black color scheme and lovingly maintained since
• Poised to charm at Horseless Carriage Club touring events
• Boasts splendid brass accents including original headlamps, carriage lamps, taillamp and trumpet horn
• Retains original brass Chalmers Motor Co cloisonné and “Chalmers 30” script mounted to radiator shell
• Luxe interior offers diamond-tufted leather seating offset by brass steering column, pedals and more
Get notified via text and email before this lot crosses the auction block.