Waterloo Gasoline Engine Co. was located in Iowa and founded by John Froelich who is credited with producing the first gasoline engine powered tractor. This fully restored 1 1/2-HP engine, according to the serial number 89686, was originally built in 1913. It was used to run an irrigation system in an orchard in Orange, Co., California. It is in working order and comes mounted on a steerable cart with heavy cast wheels. 45" L x 24" W x 34" H. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY!