CHASSIS NO: CA68CP170205TW
• Very expensive and high-end build by the Quintin Brothers of Williston, Vermont
• Debuted at SEMA 2017
• Featured in Super Chevy magazine
This is a VERY expensive and high-end build completed by the Quintin Brothers out of Williston, Vermont that debuted in the Fesler booth at SEMA 2017. Featured in the December edition of Super Chevy magazine and was also included in the latest edition of the popular racing video game “CSR2”. The car was also invited to participate in the prestigious “Battle of the Builders” competition at SEMA.
Receipts to document the real cost of this build. NO EXPENSE was spared in the design, creation and tuning of this incredible car. The Camaro has less than 100 break-in miles and is in mint condition.
Only the absolute best components used:
• Full Roadster Shop SPEC chassis and full suspension 9-inch Ford housing with custom four-link with Afco double-adjustable shocks and springs
• Brand new Dynacorn body with Detroit Speed mini tubs
• Forgeline DE3C wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
• LS3 (6.2L) crate engine with Texas Speed components (600 HP+ at rear wheel)
• ProCharger D-1X supercharger, complete with Stage 2 intercooler and bypass valve
• Holley Hi-Ram intake manifold and fuel rails, professionally tuned for 93 octane
• B&M 4L80E transmission with a 2,500-stall torque converter from Hughes Performance, controlled by a modified Winters shifter.
• Roadster Shop Ultimate 1 7/8-inch headers (stainless-steel)
• Custom 3 inch stainless-steel custom exhaust with 3-inch polished Black Widow X-pipe and Widow Maker mufflers
• Baer Pro+ brakes - 6P six-piston calipers and 14-inch, two-piece drilled and slotted rotors
• Anvil Carbon fiber inner fenders , spoilers, cowl panel, fender connectors, and more
• Front and rear bumpers were custom-shaved and tucked, then painted to match the interior accents and stripe
• Fully equipped with all available Fesler built parts (door handles, trim, etc.)
• Full custom interior, including work by Ron Levine at The Recovery Room
• Restomod Air Bantam II Ultra Compact HVAC system—complete with Bluetooth connectivity
• Custom JL Audio system - controlled by an iPad Mini 4 and Bluetooth
• Racepak IQ3 Street Dash