• Triple Crown Winner – NCRS Top Flight, Bloomington Gold® and Duntov Awards
• Numerous judging sheets included
• Maintained in show condition, climate-controlled storage
• First of the 327s, last of the straight axles
• Numbers matching 340 HP V-8, four-speed manual transmission
• Professional restoration
• Includes original hardtop
Slated to go under the hammer at no reserve is The Red Collection, a selection of extremely desirable, numbers-matching Corvette Roadsters and one Coupe, representing model years 1961 through 1967, with coveted Triple Crown Award winners included in the offering. One of the most sought after examples in an impeccable collection is a 1961 Chevrolet Corvette ‘Dual-Quad’ Roadster, a prestigious Duntov Mark of Excellence, NCRS Top Flight and Bloomington Gold® award winner, used by the Franklin Mint to pattern its die-cast model.